- 40% more protection than industry standards with enhanced anti-wear additives that build a bonus layer of defense between critical moving parts within your engine
- Resist oil breakdown 10X better than industry standards with a combination of premium antioxidants that fight oil breakdown and degradationCheck price on
- 10X STRONGER THERMAL RESISTANCE than industry standards prevents oil breakdown in harsh conditions
- FIGHT DEPOSITS & SLUDGE with Dual Defense Additive Technology to clean while providing the ultimate defense against wear, so you can experience the most your engine has to offerCheck price on
- Valvoline Premium Blue Engine oil is The Only One exclusively endorsed and recommended by Cummins
- Strong shear stability provides stay-in-grade performanceCheck price on
- 40% BETTER WEAR PROTECTION than the industry standard with enhanced anti-wear additives, keeping critical engine components safe and preventing metal surfaces from making contact
- EXCEPTIONAL TEMPERATURE PROTECTION no matter the weather with superior viscosity modifiers to ensure oil flows more easily, coats more completely, and resists thermal breakdown even in the fiercest dr...Check price on
- EASY INSTALLATION: Engine oil filter comes with Suregrip non-slip surface making it easy to remove and implement your filter without slippery mess ups. Perfect for the DIYer like yourself, just screw...
- DURABLE DUAL LAYER: Compare to standard oil filters, FRAM Ultra Synthetic provides 99%+ filtration efficiency with pleated media that entraps all kinds of dirt and exhaust for a cleaner output.Check price on
- HIGH FLOW RATES: Designed to provide exceptional flow rates and a consistent flow of oil to your engine
- VERSATILE COMPATIBILITY: Designed to operate with all synthetic, conventional, and blended motor oilsCheck price on
Changing oil is an important maintenance task for any Kia Niro vehicle. Oil lubricates and cools the engine, increasing performance and extending its life. The 2017 Kia Niro oil capacity depends on the specific engine.
However, finding the right oil capacity is only one step of the process. Also pay attention to the recommended oil viscosity and type for your 2017 Kia Niro as well as the torque required for the oil drain plug.
Browse the charts to determine how much oil your 2017 Kia Niro takes and check other oil related specifications.